• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

indoor runs

TRACEY

Banned
Does anyone have an indoor run?. I have a dog crate and wanted to get an indoor run of some sort to try and attach to it.

Any ideas please?

Tracey x

I got mine from Happy Hutch. It's 8 sided, but you can undo one side and use it a fencing as well. Folds down quite small when not in use. Mine is only 18" high, but I think they do them in about 4 different hights.

yes, that's the one.

It's free standing if you keep it all connected. We open ours up into a U shape with a wall or the sofa acting as the other 'side', it's pretty self supporting, although the straighter it is, the more likely you are to need to fasten it to something (wall or side of the crate).

No photo's at the moment, that's my mission for the weekend - everytime I grab the camera, Ben stops acting cute and hides!

Like many people on here, I built one using the storage cube grids from argos.

Picture028-1.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Argos don't sell them any more, but there was a recent thread about using them for piggie cages and there was a link to another supplier

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=37904&highlight=argos+grids

They work really well as you can build whatever shape you want - just tie them together with cable ties. can also make a lid for the run if you have an escape artist, though two grids was high enough to keep asta in :D

I have the zooplus one too, its great and fits easily onto a cage. We have put carpet protector down underneath too. It comes with a net to stop buns jumping out but its quite high so we havnt had to use it yet! :D

wow, thanks for your ideas!. Picked up one from the shop we dont mention!!!. It connects together nicely and makes a good size run for Blue and Billy boy.

Thanks a lot :)

Tracey x

Back