• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh no not again

:evil: do you think she says they may be preganant so people are more likely to take them thinking they will have babies to sell?

I don't know why anyone would use that as a selling point though as whoever takes them would have the extra expense :? I originally told her I wasn't going to take Twinkle because of the pregnancy. She didn't seem like the brightest spark on the planet though :shock:

I can't stand people who buy pets then give them away and buy more only to give those away :x My neighbour has told me about someone living in a close steet buys a new dog every few months and gets rid of the other one because it's to energetic etc rather than get it trained :evil:

OMG I hate people like this she should be banned from pet keeping - she obviously just keeps breeding them now she will have lots of lops! This is a first for me though people who will normally breed now seeling a pregnant mum!

Back