• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

** Special Memories **

George (see avatar pic) was the only bunny I've had that licked me.

I loved him loads and miss him soooo much :cry:

Poppy always smiled whatever the weather :)
100_0027.jpg

Magic was so handsome and he really knew it :wink:
100_1343.jpg

000_1563.jpg

Smokey when he and the others conspired to destroy my Apple tree, I was so mad but I still caught them on film :love: :lol:
000_2314.jpg

The two Muskateers :love:
100_1335.jpg

I really don't know how I got this piccie of Smokey but I adore it :love:
SmokeyEdit.jpg

My Patch was the ahppiest bun in the world! When i got home no matter my mood patch was there binkying, licking me and generally being and extremley happy litle chap, i miss him loads

My gorgeous cat Miss Bobbi Dazzler, she made me laugh so much :D

bob.jpg

Sleeping in the drawer!
bobbiindrawer.jpg

She loved her radiator bed!
bobinbed.jpg

Hugging the radiator to get warm!
0018.jpg

Cuddling the chair.
bobbi-1.jpg

I loved her so much. She walked into our office one day and became a permenant resident at work. I would take her home over Christmas and she was going to move into my new house with me but unfortunately died before i moved in aged just 3 years old. I miss her lots.

thumpy was the most grumpy bun in the world, but he made it cute.

Thumpy mummy loves you and misses you a hell of a lot!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I remember when i would let Sugar and Amber out for their run in garden after it had been raining Sugar was far to posh to get her paws wet :lol: she would run straight back in her hutch :love: Amber wouldn't go any where without her mum and Sugar was very protective over Amber :love:

The way Sugar would have her ''moments'' where she would sit in the middle of the garden and just watch the day go by :love: she wouldn't move a muscle. She hated Carrots only ever eating Apples which was a good thing for Amber who got all the carrots :love: Sugar would try and do a high binky but of course being heavyb and big she just couldn't do it :love: AMber would love nothing but binkying around the garden

God i miss those two :cry: :cry:

my little whisky, photobucket is own atm so i cant post a pic, she was a little satin sheltie, very petite. she was mad, like totally crazy. she never stopped popcorning. there were so many tines she did things that were so unbelievably cute. unfortunately when our male piggy got out, he got to her. she was pregnant with 4, but being so tiny she was seriously struggling. i took her to the vets in york, thye said they were competent and regularly operated on guineas etc. they took her in while she was having contractions, left her all day and sent her home. i was then going to take her all the way back to suffolk on the train when the vet foned and said bring her in (out of hours charges now of course) and they operated. by this time all the babies were dead, and she was too weak. she came round and they shoved her in the carry cage, gasping for air. then she passed away. it was horrible to see the life fade from such a happy piggy. i had to ask to take her body back to bury her and they looked at me like i was crazy, then they told me i couldnt bury her babies, they had gonein the incinerator already. i miss my little girly so much, her crazy little antics and the way she used to annoy the other piggies.

Back