• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so excited!u/d she's here

Kezza30 said:
Do you waht type of rabbit your getting? Such great news :D

She is a Nethie called Pip. My o/h's aunt and uncle bought her for their daughter :roll: less than a year ago and lost interest. Was told they were going to sell her on ebay :shock: but managed to persuade parents to let me take her. Am picking her up on sunday. They just wanted rid of her as soon as possible, such a shame coz she's a lovely wee thing. can't wait tho!!

Fiona xxx

Thanks, can't wait. Will give her a few days to settle in, then bombard you with pics!!!

Fiona and Lily xxx

Aww poor bun, atleast it's going with someone who'll look after it.

I wish people wouldn't buy them as a childs pets, i had rabbits when i was little and although i never got bored of them they were still my parents responsibility and i only played and gave them hugs :D

Kezza30 said:
Aww poor bun, atleast it's going with someone who'll look after it.

I wish people wouldn't buy them as a childs pets, i had rabbits when i was little and although i never got bored of them they were still my parents responsibility and i only played and gave them hugs :D

I know! Apparently chris's uncle was very reluctant to give her up. He thought of Pip as his rabbit, but would chuck a handful of pellets in every morning and go back inside. The hutch is big but doesn't offer much shelter for Pip so poor wee thing was left outside in all weathers. They thought of her a "just a rabbit". :( Just so glad she's coming to me for some TLC.

I hate the term just a rabbit, or just a hamster etc. There still living things and need feeding, cleaning and love and care as if they were babies, which mine has been terat like :D

media1.jpg

here's my new girl!

Fiona, lily and now pip xxx

Bundle said:
Awww she's so cute :love: I bet you can't wait now!

I really can't! am like a child waiting for christmas! does this sound silly but i sat with lily this afternoon and told her pip was coming to stay? o/h says i'm nuts but i love buns too much to care :lol:

Fiona xxx

Kezza30 said:
Was she of the rabbit rehome site, i swear i saw one exactly the same :?

no she is coming from a relative who sadly doesn't want her anymore. am counting the hours :lol:

fiona xxx

Back