• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marble and Archie investigating the new (horrible)rug!! Pics

ruthie

Warren Scout
Marble wouldn't come off the settee she thought it was that bad!
100_0753.jpg

And Archie just hid behind the chair :D
100_0755.jpg

They had a good sniff at it (and Marble started scratching at it, but I didn't tell my Mum :shock: )
100_0766.jpg

And decided it was safe :D
100_0782.jpg

they both flopped and stayed there for ages, Archie has never been this relaxed when coming inside so is a great improvement :D
100_0774.jpg

100_0780.jpg

Have loads more photos but think I might crash the server so will leave it for now. They also enjoyed scratching an chewing the dogs blanket, much to Dotties delight when she was allowed back in, she had an hour sniffing all round the room looking for them :D

i love it when bunnies lay stretch out like marble is on your pics....its so cute! Dont they look really long :lol: and its funny watching them investigate something new:

***Lean forward, but keep hind legs in the same place*** then bounce your head up and down slowly taking a peek~~then retreat, and wait a minute and do it all over again until its safe*** :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back