• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit show-White Post Farm Nottm

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Apparantly this Saturday there is a pet rabbit show at White Post farm which is like a working farm that children can go to (and the odd adult :rabbit2:). You can get your buns MOT's but there is also going to be a show, categories including, prettiest girl, most handsome boy, quickest carrot eater, most floppy ears, etc.

What do you think? I'm not sure I'd like to drag Barney and Roxy along, apart from the fact they'd wipe the floor with the oposition :wink:

Smudge Most gorgeous boy I reckon!!!! :lol: :lol:

And Honey for bunny with the biggest butt!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Melndan said:
Smudge Most gorgeous boy I reckon!!!! :lol: :lol:

And Honey for bunny with the biggest butt!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwww I love bug bunny butts :shock: :lol:

White Post Farm is in Nottinghamshire out towards Mansfield or past Mansfield...in that direction anyway.

Not sure about the times but I do know that it's cheaper to get it! It might be Sunday though...I'm not very good at this am I? I can check tommorrow :D

Aww i'm miles away in Tyne and Wear. I wish they had things like that here, it would be a great day out for Buttons :lol:

IsabelM said:
Oh there you go! And I'm an information assistant :lol:

Not for White Post Farm I hope :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if the weather is ok, I think we might go. It would be a lovely day out!!!!
I wonder how the buns would be tho. Never taken them anywhere other than the vets!!!

Why can't i have events like it in Tyne and Wear, i'm not even sure theres a farm in my area :? I'm sure my Buttons would have won one catergory :lol:

No not for White Post farm :D

Maybe it'll fool them into thinking that next time they go to the vets they are going to a farm with lots of other rabbits to be spoilt!

I can't go as I'm off to a knitting show in Manchester with my Mother. I'm soooo cool 8)

I don't think mine would enjoy it anyway :D

IsabelM said:
Who wouldn't enjoy being voted "biggest bum"! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

She knows she has a big bum. I keep telling her!!!!! :lol: She is adorable bless her!!!! She could probably win the fastest carrot eater tho!!! she goes nuts for them!!!

Melndan said:
kayjay said:
Pippa came from White Post Farm

I didn't realise they rehomed bunnies!!!

She was in the pet shop section, advertised as an ex-breeder for £10 and the woman told me she was rather difficult to handle :roll: , but I fell in love at first sight and brought her home. She'd never been out of her hutch and on the day I saw her it was her first time in a run :(

Saying that, the rabbits and piggies there have big hutches and there's a piggy village.

David says I can't go cos he knows what happened the last time we went and he says there's no more room at this inn :lol:

Back