• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have managed to un-litter train my buns

Isabel

Warren Veteran
So they were quite good at it. Barney being super duper Roxy doing it wherever she saw fit...it's a ladies parogative. BUT, since I've brought the super duper vet bed which everyone was raving about it seems to have got much worse, to the extent that at the moment their litter trays are totally clean and the paper under the vet bed is drenched. I mean I'd rather do my business on a fluffy white blanket, but we don't all have that option do we. I think I might have to rermove the vet bed for bit :D

Well Done! :lol: :wink:

Probably not the answer you wanted, I admire the fact you managed to untrain them, I can only ever train them :roll:

Seriously though, maybe putting a small bit of vet bed in the litter tray?

Maybe that would help :?

I think I might have to. I've never been able to train them as well as I have untrained them. There's not a bit of wee anywhere else. I have washed the vet-bed and they still wee on it (I blame Roxy myself :lol:).
I think I will try the vet bed in the litter tree, the pellets just aren't doing it for them.

I have to admit after buying some vet bed that all my past rabbits immediately swapped to peeing on it instead. Even recently (after being through the washing machine) I put some in for my current bunny and she started using instead of her litter tray - when removed she went back to using the tray.
:roll:
Caz

WOW I cannot believe they wee only on that - I am trying to untrain my girls as they are outside now and I thought theyd wee on the grass they only wee in the bedroom - which I want to keep dry and warm!

Mines did just that too! I don't think the smell washes out of vet bed all that well but maybe that's just my washing machine and powder!!

Sorry I can't be much help but just to say that it has happened to me too and I sympathise :lol: :lol: :lol: . I had to remove it completely unfortunately.

Fiona x

Fionabun said:
Mines did just that too! I don't think the smell washes out of vet bed all that well but maybe that's just my washing machine and powder!!

Sorry I can't be much help but just to say that it has happened to me too and I sympathise :lol: :lol: :lol: . I had to remove it completely unfortunately.

Fiona x

I think I'm just going to put it in their litter tray. Maybe that will mean they will be litter trained to perfection! :lol:

Back