• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Victor a Few Hours After Being 'Defused'!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Still a bit groggy and keeping his sore bits tucked up. But he is eating and poo'ing well and I am just so relieved that today is over

Picture330.jpg

Janex

Aww bless him :) I'm gonna be really nervous when Buttons manages to get his done. Can they die through operation, i've never had a rabbit neuterd before. Sorry if it's a dumb question :oops:

Awww bless! Although he doesn't look too thrilled, at least you could get a piccy of Sir Victor! Biscuit won't even entertain the idea. He is also groggy but doing well. Here's to our buns feeling better tomorrow. Nose rubs for Sir Victor.

Kezza30 said:
Aww bless him :) I'm gonna be really nervous when Buttons manages to get his done. Can they die through operation, i've never had a rabbit neuterd before. Sorry if it's a dumb question :oops:

It's very very unlikely, and even then nearly always as a result of a previously undetected condition that was made worse under anaesthetic. I think it's something like 98% success rate. It's an easier op with bucks as well. He'll be fine!

AMETHYST

Glad he's better - in that picture he looked very annoyed like he's thinking "you're taking my photo now mum? You have to be kidding!"

Back