• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worrying Goings On In Reading-Can We Do ANYTHING?

Looks like one person who is rehoming all 3 of the other buns who does not have any room for them, however will find room for a rex girl :roll: :shock:

Sounds like a breeder to me...have my doubts that they truly want the doe as a friend for their buck :?

If I was still in Reading I would try and persuade them to give the conti up to me poor thing - there is Reading Rabbits RSPCA but I doubt they'd give them to a rescue if they are trying to sell them.

Caz

Hmmm, let's hope the big bunnies don't get into the wrong hands. They should be indoor bunnies, then they might become friendlier, too.

Caz said:
If I was still in Reading I would try and persuade them to give the conti up to me poor thing - there is Reading Rabbits RSPCA but I doubt they'd give them to a rescue if they are trying to sell them.

Caz

Didn't realise you had moved to swampie land :lol:

I am sure a bunny run could be sorted out should you be very tempted.

Towsbuns said:
Caz said:

Caz

Unfortunately they are does otherwise I would be sorely tempted to get my parents involved (they are coming up for a visit soon anyway) but I am still debating on whether to get Adele a new partner and he would have to be a buck! I can really only have one permanent pair and perhaps a foster pair if I feel up to it since losing the others.

The Fenland has actually been really good for us - bit like stepping back in time about 100 years but things like chopping wood etc and the fresh air are really helping Brendan relax after a day in London (work out all the stress on the poor wood). I am enjoying the friendly atmosphere too - although the neighbours all think I am strange for attempting to use their front doors and waiting for them to answer the bell when they have perfectly good, unlocked backdoors you are expected to wander in any time you like :shock: ! They are a bit bemused by the fact our doors are locked.

Caz

Caz said:
Towsbuns said:
Caz said:

Caz

Unfortunately they are does otherwise I would be sorely tempted to get my parents involved (they are coming up for a visit soon anyway) but I am still debating on whether to get Adele a new partner and he would have to be a buck! I can really only have one permanent pair and perhaps a foster pair if I feel up to it since losing the others.

The Fenland has actually been really good for us - bit like stepping back in time about 100 years but things like chopping wood etc and the fresh air are really helping Brendan relax after a day in London (work out all the stress on the poor wood). I am enjoying the friendly atmosphere too - although the neighbours all think I am strange for attempting to use their front doors and waiting for them to answer the bell when they have perfectly good, unlocked backdoors you are expected to wander in any time you like :shock: ! They are a bit bemused by the fact our doors are locked.

Caz

:lol: :lol: that's what it's like where I've moved to - everyone leaves their front door adjar if they're in, and some people have valuable antiques etc sitting in their porch! And to me it's a bit like an open invite to burglars ie the door's shut so I'm out, please come in and take what you want - you could see it when the door was open :wink: :lol: :lol: I lock my door whenever I'm in, I wouldn't feel safe if I didn't

I mailed the lady and she sent a reply saying she had tried bonding the smallest doe to her rex she already has but felt it unfair due to the fact she kept lying next to him and squashing him.... :lol: hmmm... anyway I gave her this forum and site. She insists that her friend has let her down by dumping them on her...hopefully she will come on here and get some advice and good homes for the buns :?

Back