• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

House warming party being arranged!

Th-th-thats my hutch!!!! :shock:

Not THAT one but i have exactly the same of Chloe!!(Chloaster.)She gave it me!But we put the hutch the other way round.Its easier to get to.It all comes apart so you can move it about a bit!I am so glad you might get it!Well i use mine for my piggies but its fine.They arn't living in it at the mo as its too cold and i need to clean it out proper after the rabbits were in it! :D

REALLY HOPE YOU GET IT!

Amy
xxx

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flo said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300070991589&ssPageName=ADME:B:BCA:UK:11

This will be Flo and Chance or Flo and Jaspers new home! (Hopefully! :wink: ) They will accept donations of any food type and carrot juice to help the party go! :lol: :lol:

Best house warming wishes to the lucky couple! :love: Just tell them to go easy on the carrot juice if they don't want to wake up and find that they have slept fully clothed in an empty bath* :lol:

*For the record, this has never happened to me. Honest. :oops:

This is a well made hutch, but please be aware that the hutch is only 18 inches deep and the height is not always enough for many upeared rabbits. With having hutches which have stairs in them, they loose some of the floor space which makes the 18 inch deep hutches have a lot less floor space, often this results in inadequate space for 2 normal sized rabbits.

It will be open at all times, so they can always have the choice of where they want to be, plus they will have free run of a huge garden when we move, and probably be in the house in the evenings..so they probably wont be in it too much x

Its gone to £70.00, not sure how much it is really worth :oops:

Back