• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Misty and Pearl on the loose!*Pics and video*

Amsy1991

Mama Doe
http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d...iew&current=BunsPiggiesandotherAMYONLY023.flv

Pearl and Misty being a right pain in the neck with their hay! ^above

Pearl:
BunsPiggiesandotherAMYONLY012.jpg

BunsPiggiesandotherAMYONLY021.jpg

BunsPiggiesandotherAMYONLY004.jpg

Misty(sorry lots of good ones!):
BunsPiggiesandotherAMYONLY007.jpg

BunsPiggiesandotherAMYONLY011.jpg

BunsPiggiesandotherAMYONLY013.jpg

BunsPiggiesandotherAMYONLY017.jpg

BunsPiggiesandotherAMYONLY022.jpg

BunsPiggiesandotherAMYONLY025.jpg

Together forever:
PiggiesAimee011.jpg

(Twist your heads!)
BunsPiggiesandotherAMYONLY020.jpg

BunsPiggiesandotherAMYONLY018.jpg

BunsPiggiesandotherAMYONLY014.jpg

BunsPiggiesandotherAMYONLY009.jpg

BunsPiggiesandotherAMYONLY006.jpg

Sorry there are a lot but i hope you like them!Sorry if i have repeated 1 or 2 just tell me.

Fluffy lil monsters! :shock: :D :lol:

Amy
xxxx

Oh and Pearl and Misty! xxx

Kezza30 said:
You have 2 of the cutest Guinea pigs i've ever seen :love:

:love: Aww thanks!They are cuties i have to say.When they were little they had SHORT hair! :shock: Yes SHORT! 8) :lol: Never think that if i didn't know about piggies!

I managed to make the bedding tidy again after the video.Got messed up though after! :x :shock: :lol:

Amy
xxxx

:love:

Bless them, no matter how many times you tidy the bedding they still would rather mess it up again. There so cute they make me want to come and kidnap them :lol:

Kezza30 said:
Bless them, no matter how many times you tidy the bedding they still would rather mess it up again. There so cute they make me want to come and kidnap them :lol:
Well im not too sure about that! :? :lol: :wink: :lol: 8)

You may have to go through Chloe(chloaster)! :lol:

Aww copy the pics if you want! :D Its almost like napping them!I suppose! :? 8) :lol:

Amy
xxxx

:shock: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes that will have to do! :D :lol: Mybe i could send you some memoris of them??? 8) :lol: (lock of fur from each...un eaten food...waste sample...container of old water...sample of dirty hay... :shock: :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )(JOKING!)But i could send you something....lock of hair.Not hats stupid isn't it! :( :lol: :lol:

Amy
xxx

Thanks! :D Cute but very cheeky!
Kezza30 said:
Awww i would hate to ruin there hair, that's what makes them a pair of cuties :D
:D I did trim Pearls fringe once as it went in her eyes and irritated her.But its ok now so no more triming.. :( :lol: .I would collect it as i brushed! :eek: :D :lol: 8)

Hmm no it wouldn't work...hair in an envolope... :shock: :shock: :lol:

Maybe...you never know what i do these days!

A x

awwww they are beautiful. theyre like my scruffles. she had short hair when she was little, then it just never stopped growing, now i trim her regularly. if i leave it it just grows, last time it was dragging on the ground and i couldnt leave it so i trimmed her again, she still looks a bit mop-like! i love guineas, they have crazy little personalities.

whiskyscruffles said:
she had short hair when she was little, then it just never stopped growing, now i trim her regularly. if i leave it it just grows, last time it was dragging on the ground and i couldnt leave it so i trimmed her again, she still looks a bit mop-like!

:shock: :D :D

Do you cut it short or just trim the ends? :) I would too but they seem so cute like that and it doesn't bother them. :oops: :D I have never trimmed them in their life and their hair isnt too long!Lucky me! :lol: 8)

love guineas, they have crazy little personalities.

Yep these two certainly have character! :shock: :lol: .Talk about talkative Pearl will never stop chatting to Misty. :? :D :lol:

It was funny this morning as Misty was eating out of the food bowl and Pearl comes up behind her.Pearl nudges Misty to move but Misty just does a little kick with her back legs.She just hops sort of!Pearl does it again and again in the end Misty turned round and shoved her away! :shock: :lol: :lol: 8) :D :lol:

Thanks for your coments!Lil rascals! :twisted: :D

Amy
xxxx

PS Is the video working?Is it ok?

whiskyscruffles said:
awwww they are beautiful. theyre like my scruffles. she had short hair when she was little, then it just never stopped growing, now i trim her regularly. if i leave it it just grows, last time it was dragging on the ground and i couldnt leave it so i trimmed her again, she still looks a bit mop-like! i love guineas, they have crazy little personalities.

Aww love to see pics of scruffels *hint hint*!! :shock: :D 8) :wink:

Tupe or not Tupe :lol: :lol: aawwww they are so cute, bet it takes a lot to keep their coats so tangle free? My guineas are short & crested x

Back