• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think of this wee boy?

Fionabun

Mama Doe
Hi there I've got an eye on this lovely boy as a potential husbun for my little Clover who is all on her lonesome since we lost Jess. He is called Mairton and was a present to an older man who gave him away when he grew too big and decided he wanted a bird instead. :shock: Unfortunately his owner after that had to move to a place with no garden so she couldn't keep him. Poor Mairton needs a forever home now me thinks! He is with Kareen in Fife Rabbit Rescue

Mairton.jpg

To be honest I should really try to bond Clover with my other three but it went badly in August and she has been boxing them through the run in the last few days :lol: I read a post very recently on here where someone said that her experience had taught her that very often 'next door bunny neighbours' don't necessarily bond well as they often like to have a little enemy!

Oh I do love Mairton, he is apparently a bossy bunny. I love bossy bunny boys!

Fiona x

bunnyloopy said:
He is one of the most beautiful bunnies i think i have ever seen!!! (Apart from mine)!

Aww thanks everyone! That's made my night! I think I am going to visit Kareen with Clover in tow to see whether she likes him.

Back