• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Jack at the vets today...

jay

Mama Doe
....jack had to go to the vets today mainly to keep Milly company as she had to go for her Myxi jab. Anyway two of the nurses took Jack off to have his nails trimmed whilst he was there and they said he was the best behaved and most friendly bunny they had ever met!!

Milly however had to be held down whilst still struggling by my hubby whilst the vet gave her an injection and trimmed her nails. The vet said he hopes she never gets ill because he would have to put her under for even minor work!! My poor little baby!!! I thought she had got a lot better but maybe thats just at home with me.

Both bunnies will be getting lots of TLC when I get home! And Milly will be getting a long cuddle every night whether she likes it or not to try and de-sensitize her! Can't have her going through that at the vets again!

Milly just hates any sort of attention - she has never stopped being nervous and timid. How is it I can treat 2 bunnies the same and get a shy timid bunny and a soppy cuddly bunny. They are so completly at opposite ends of the scale even compared to all my previous bunnies!

Well with a name like Jack how could he be anything else but perfect :wink:

I dont blame Milly for being nervous at the Vets. Hospitals and Doctors have the same effect on me :shock: :oops:

Your Bunnies sound like they compliment each other very well. Jack showing Milly that not everything is terrifying and Milly making Jack feel needed :D

Janex

Back