• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More pics of F&B

capel

Warren Veteran
For some reason, 2 pics seem to disappear from the last attempt, so here goes
IMG_2936.jpg

[/img]
IMG_2935.jpg

P@H. I actually bought it to put in Furby's indoor cage, but the rack also forms a tent which She would use as her toilet(she likes to go in dark places!) and I'm hoping to convert her to a proper litter tray while she's caged. So F&B can have the rack and she will have her hay in the ball.

I'm going to get a couple of hay racks they are great... I've got a small hay rack but Fudge won't use that he prefers to eat it out of his shed :(
I'm sure big Bertie would like one though :D

awww cute pics :love:

Do you find those hay racks good cos my friend had one and she said it was a load of rubbish? :?

BirdieBun said:
awww cute pics :love:

Do you find those hay racks good cos my friend had one and she said it was a load of rubbish? :?

Well to be honest,when i had one i found it fine when first bought but when you needed to refill it, more landed all over the floor than in the rack itself!!!! :roll:

Tracey x

I think it will be tricky to refill and I'll have to use longcut hay. I bought one only because I didn't want to have hay on the floor while Furby's recovering.

Back