• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Room Plan

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
roomplan1.jpg

what do you think of this? the crate, sand and table would all be in effect double story and i might put something on top of the crate to give another level there as they get on top of their crate at the moment anyway :roll: (although that is to nick their treats)

planning on the water to be a bolt on bowl which is why it is in the middle of nowhere, i might also hang a hayrack on the wall near the door.

the room is 7'1 x 7'4" and the grey square at the bottom is whree the wall goes in ( 2'10" x 1' 2" )

obviously the layout might change once it is all up and sorted but what do you think so far?

(they will be shut in here at night and in the day will be able to free range the landing too)

i wasnt going to put the crate in as it takes up so much space but mum said it would be a shame to waste it so in it went :lol: i suppose it tis good for levels or if either of them ever got ill asa hospital cage :D)

opinions, critisisms, comments etc appresciated :D

Lol!!! And where would the sunbed and toning tables go! Duchess is so lucky to have landed such a cushy home bless her! xxxx

I can't see their gym or sauna either and the water bowl really needs to be an olympic sized swimming pool so it can have two purposes :lol: !

Looks great as it is!

Caz

Back