• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Savvy Vet - Derbyshire?

anon101

Banned
Can anyone recommend a rabbit savvy vet in Derbyshire?

We are possibly moving to the Derby area later in the year if everything goes to plan. :)

Louise

My vets is Abbey in Shelton Lock Derby.Don't know if you can call them rabbit savy as I'm lucky as I haven't had any real problems as yet (fingers crossed I don't!) but they have always been very good when I've seen them and Gabbie goes to have her teeth done every so often and they seem very thorough.I had one blip once when the vet upset me abit but the next time everything was fine (guess we all have off days :D ) Advice they give always seems to be the same as on here so thats a good sign for me :thumb: I'm in their pet plan where I pay £7.80 a month and that gives me 2 check ups a year,nail trims,their VHD and Myxi jabs once a year and 10% of vet bills.The nurses are lovely too.Hope that's helpful.Do you know where in Derby you might be coming?

If you're able to travel a little, I'd seriously recommend Julie or Richard at:
Julie Himms
67 High St,
Rocester,
Staffordshire
ST14 5JU
01889 590449

Although it's technically Staffordshire, it's only about 20 mile from Derby and they are extremely good at what they do :D

Thanks for the suggestions. :D

Steve is currently working in Derby on a temp basis but there is a good chance of a decent promotion in the spring. If that happens it would mean moving nearer Derby as he's currently driving 90 miles everyday.

Louise

Back