• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thumper - my sweet little guy

NicolaB18

Mama Doe
Thumper passed at the vets lastnight at 5:30 in my arms.
he had an abcess under his chin that was getting bigger.
and thought it would be kinda to let him go before it started to get painful. :cry:

Dear My little baby boy

you were the best little bunnie anyone could ask for.
the house will be so quite without you :cry:
mummy will never forget you little man.
Binky free baby. no more pain.
I love you thumpy.
i will miss you so much! Im so sorry. xxxxxxx
Rest In Peace
:cry: :cry: :cry:
Lots of love mummy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
03122006881-001.jpg

DSCF0520.jpg

c53bf377.jpg

Thumper.jpg

e.jpg

2005_0907Image0005.jpg

2005_0811Image0001.jpg

21072005005_edit.jpg

2005_0729Image0002.jpg

2005_0502Image0060.jpg

d8aa03fb.jpg

78d972f3.jpg

Hun you know how sorry I am but you did the kindest thing for your little soul I still cant believe he's gone I woke up this morning thinking it wasn't real and then thought gosh wonder how you are feeling although it probably hasn't sunk in yet.

Im here if you need me hun as you know.

Thumper you were such a happy loved little bunny and I hope my Georgie isn't chasing you too much wherever you both are XX

Sleep peacefully little Grumpy Thumpy XXXX :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

this is so hard. i can hardly see what im writing cause of the tears.
i miss him so much it hurts. :cry: :cry: :cry:
i want my baby back :cry: :cry:

awwww hun it is going to hurt but not as much as if he had gone downill real fast hun you have to remember that - this is so sad :cry:

Awwww I am so sorry to hear this :cry:
Thumper obviously thought he should get to The Bridge for Burn's Night in order to get a massive Bridge Bunny Party organised

Binky Free wee man

Janex

Oh nicky i can't beleive it X Im so so sorry hun and so so sad XX

Wee grumpy thumps :cry: :cry: :cry:

Binky Free little man you were one in a million xxxxxxxxxx

OMG Nic :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am sat here at work in tears.

I am so sorry you have lost your gorgeous boy.

I feel really lucky to have met the little guy. He is a little star and will be shining brightly in the sky, shining on you, Hollie and all the other buns. I can't beleive he has gone. I am so so sorry :cry: :cry: :cry:

Binky free Thumper you gorgeous gorgeous boy. Your Mummy, Daddy and Hollie love you so much. I think your lizard friend will miss you too.

For those of you who never got to meet Thumper, I cannot tell you how gorgeous he and Hollie were together. They are like little dogs that follow you round the house... especially if they hear you rustling packets :lol: I think Thumper has to be one of the nicest bunnies I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

I am so upset that he is gone :cry:

Rest in peace little man xxxxx

lynda_m said:
OMG Nic :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am sat here at work in tears.

I am so sorry you have lost your gorgeous boy.

I feel really lucky to have met the little guy. He is a little star and will be shining brightly in the sky, shining on you, Hollie and all the other buns. I can't beleive he has gone. I am so so sorry :cry: :cry: :cry:

Binky free Thumper you gorgeous gorgeous boy. Your Mummy, Daddy and Hollie love you so much. I think your lizard friend will miss you too.

For those of you who never got to meet Thumper, I cannot tell you how gorgeous he and Hollie were together. They are like little dogs that follow you round the house... especially if they hear you rustling packets :lol: I think Thumper has to be one of the nicest bunnies I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

I am so upset that he is gone :cry:

Rest in peace little man xxxxx

lynda that was nice. thank you so much. xxxxxxxx

Nicola I'm so sorry - I don't know what to say cos I know nothing would make me feel better today, but I know how you feel right now and I'm thinking of you.x

Back