• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Victor's Plum Defusing-Take 2-U/D He's OK!!!!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Oh goodness tomorrow Sir Victor Velveteen is off to see Christobel to be de-plumed. Unless he really hoicks them back up again he's not going to avoid it this time.

Please send him some vibes. I am already feeling sick with nerves... :oops:

Janex

You and me both Jane! I am really, really worried about Furby's spay tomorrow in view of all the posts I've seen recently concerning Post-spay problems! I'll send some vibes for Victor while I'm pacing the floor in front of the telephone tomorrow!

capel said:
You and me both Jane! I am really, really worried about Furby's spay tomorrow in view of all the posts I've seen recently concerning Post-spay problems! I'll send some vibes for Victor while I'm pacing the floor in front of the telephone tomorrow!

Awwww but remember that all the hundreds of spays that go well dont get highlighted. I am sending positve vibes for Furby :D

Janex

hundreds pf vibes for sir victor :love: (((((((vibes and hugs))))))))

and a virtual glass of wine to jane to calm the nerves ;) *cheers*

OOOOHHH Can I have one too? If so, make mine a nice smooth merlot.oh, and some pistachio nuts on the side to keep my strength up!

capel said:
OOOOHHH Can I have one too? If so, make mine a nice smooth merlot.oh, and some pistachio nuts on the side to keep my strength up!

I am already 2 glasses into a bottle of Australian White!!..... :oops:

Janex

sure everyone can have a glass :wink: (although strangely i wont peronally dont like the stuff) and a special little glass of carrot wine for sir vic of course you is a brave boy ((hugs))

STOP PRESS-Message From Sir Victor Velveteen :

You defuse my plums I trash your room..... :p :p

Picture329.jpg

:roll:

Janex

Oooh you should give him all your bank statements and confidential info to shred then he can pee on it afterwards. Good luck with the op, I'm sure he'll be fine.

Good luck tomorrow Sir Victor! You won't be going through the plum defusing on your own though, Biscuit will be going through it too.....although I have not told him, incase he trashes my dining room!

Back