• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

problems

shirlton

Young Bun
I have been in touch with the Rabbit Residence Rescue and they have a link to your site. the problem I have is that my 2 year old does have been at loggerheads since they reached maturity. They have to be housed separately in the house and let out separately. Although this is very time consuming (as we don't want either of them to get hurt) we have managed ok even if it isn't the dream situation we envisaged. last month I had to have my elderly mother to live with us because of ill health and I don't have so much time to devote to watching the rabbits while they are out. Caroline said that the best thing to do is to swap one of the does for a buck and they would probably get on and be able to play out together which would make life so much easier for them and for me because they would be allowed out for longer. Both have been speyed and are also up to date with their jabs. I wondered if anyone on here would be able to help me. Regards Shirley

Sorry, can I just clarify your question :D
Are you asking for help as in advice or are you asking for help with rehoming one of the does and finding a neutered male?

I was hoping that perhaps someone on here could help with a swap. Caroline in Cambridge said she would help but I live in the West Midlands. She said that she would have the bunnie I was gonna keep for a week to let her choose which buck she wanted and then have my other bunnie off me. It's a case of logistics I'm afraid

Where abouts in the West Mids are you? Maybe a change of scenery and completely neutral territory might help with re bonding your two girls? Worth a try? If you're anywhere near me (Solihull) I'd be happy to help any how I can.

I have just looked at the site in Walsall. The prolem is that I don't want my other bunnie to end up stuck in a small cage with just anyone.I would rather know where she's going

Back