• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of my crazy lot!

Amethyst

Warren Veteran
Hi all,

I managed to find the cable for my camera last week, and after a little bit of PC trouble which Harry has now fixed, I have been able to upload some pictures of my crazy animals!

P1010014-2.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

DSC00115-1.jpg

DSC00139-1.jpg

DSC00149.jpg

DSC00146.jpg

AMETHYST

theres a tiny fuzzy guinea pig, omg that is soooo cute, well theyre all cute, i just love fuzzy guineas. everyone hates our little rex girlie, but she's a lovely fuzzy pig

whiskyscruffles said:
theres a tiny fuzzy guinea pig, omg that is soooo cute, well theyre all cute, i just love fuzzy guineas. everyone hates our little rex girlie, but she's a lovely fuzzy pig

Why do they hate your rex girlie?!! I LURVE the rexes! :lol: Ifalna and Rikku (Rikku is the tiny ball of fluff) are both rexes, and they're SO soft and lovely! Mind you, I love all my furries dearly! :love: :love:

AMETHYST

YEY more lovely pics :D love looking at pics of everyones furry friends, we have two guineas aswell will attach some pics soon. That first pic is sweet, i love it when they look all chubby when sleeping lol

Back