• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bilbo rushed in - Rest in Peace my little mummy bunny.x

chloaster

Warren Veteran
My husband has just rung and told me Bilbo is not well, she's not eating, breathing heavily and sitting hunched up. He's taking her to the vets as I type - the poor girl has had such a rough life and has been offered a great new forever home I really dont want to loose her now. She came through her spay fine, was given the ok by the vet but the 2nd journey seems to have taken it out of her, she doesn't travel that well so feeling tense about the journey back there. - please think of her. Thanks.x

Oh, please..not another post-spay problem :( . I hope Bilbo's OK. Furby goes in tomorrow and after reading through several posts I'm beginning to get cold feet about the whole thing..... :cry:

Thanks guys - just had a call from hubby at the vets and she's dehydrated, so has had injection, needs to be syringe fed for the next 48hours and the vet has put her back on Zithromax as the stress has set off her chest again - but she's going to be ok - huge sigh of relief! Like the vet says - can't believe how quickly she's gone downhill, but if there's one thing I've learnt off this forum is that rabbits do! Thanks again.x

Awwww, good luck at the vet, little Bilbo. :(

Edit: You posted at the same time as me. I hope the treatment helps. Good thing your hubby was home.

Thanks Mandy - just have to convince Crackers to stop nicking the snugglesafe! Men - :roll: - anyone would think he was the one who'd been in for the op!! :lol:

Back