• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alternative to a Snugglesafe?

Mad Bunster

Mama Doe
Has anyone come across an alternative to a Snugglesafe on their shopping adventures? I'm after something as resilient and tough as a snugglesafe, but that doesn't need heating in the microwave as we don't have one! So something that goes on a radiator or in the oven maybe?

Any ideas? Thanks!

Try a traditional hot water bottle in a tupperware container ;)

If you have a shed you could use a greenhouse heater (but you need electricity).

Tam

This might sound like a really stupid suggestion and I should probably stop typingthe first thing that comes in my head but how about an old fashioned iron? You obviousely have to make it safe though so it's probably not possible. :shock: ignore me 8)

I thick lemonade bottle filled with water and then wrapped up in a towel. Make sure if they do chew through it (which probably will take a while) that they canot damage anything if they do. Fortuntely many rabbits cannot get through these bottles.

Back