• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snow bunnies!!!!

Here are the buns this morning, their first go at snow!

Jessica was eating it and Jasper wasn't too sure of it. Just love the cute bunny paw prints in the garden!

Not very good quality as I've lost my camera, so had to use my phone.

Spot the bunnies! (Jaspers on the left and Jess is on the right)
Bunnies-in-the-snow.jpg

Whats all this then?
Snowy_J-boy.jpg

looks like they dont mind the snow at all! Id love to take my three out in it to see what they think but their fur would get all wet and knotted

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, real snow bunnies! :D
BUT I can`t for the life of me spot Jess?! :? I`ve looked at this thread 8 times now!!!!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Aw! They look like they're having a fab time in the fun snow! Little Jasper looks SO like my Miffy - I have a soft spot for him! :love:

AMETHYST

Lol at your replies!

cannonwoman - look at jasper and jessica is opposite him right near the edge of the path to the right of the picture. Or just follow the footprints!

Amethyst - spotted your Miffy in your signature, they do look like twins don't they! Some other FM has a bun who's also Jasper's twin, her bunny is called Sam.

Small orange giraffe said:
Lol at your replies!

cannonwoman - look at jasper and jessica is opposite him right near the edge of the path to the right of the picture. Or just follow the footprints!

Thankyou. :D I can see her now. :D
Must get stronger contact lenses! :roll: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Small orange giraffe said:
Amethyst - spotted your Miffy in your signature, they do look like twins don't they! Some other FM has a bun who's also Jasper's twin, her bunny is called Sam.

:wave: That's be me! We don't have enough snow to play disappearing buns tho :( :lol:

chloaster said:
:wave: That's be me! We don't have enough snow to play disappearing buns tho :( :lol:

Lol, :wave: sorry couldn't remember your user name!

Well the snows all gone now, hopefully we'll get some more, so they can play spot the bun!

Back