• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT..help needed pics added link here

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone relatively near to Leicester help foster a trio of rabbits...a neutered male and 2 un neutered does?
A lady is being evicted and has to re home her 6 buns by Monday. Thanks to one of my fosterers, Carol AKA Four Little Paws, we can take one of the trios..but I just don't have room for anymore. All my hutches are full and a neighbour is kindly bringing me a stray round later today :(
If she can't home them by Monday she is having them PTS...
I am desperately trying to re arrange to fit them in ..
can anyone help??????

I have room for them if someone can help with transport. Im afraid I just wont have time this week to come and pick them up myself but if someone will help get them here I will take them.

Thanks Cheryl...i can pick up but can only do small journey towards you...
anyone able to help transport these to Norwich?

Jill, if you can't find a rescue/transport by Monday I'll cover the cost of boarding if you can find a holiday place with space near you until Cheryl can collect them.

Tam

Do you want me to put a transport request on rabbits in need? I can do a little bit of the journey but we are doing or Rabbit day on Saturday so there is no way I will have time to go all the way at the moment.

Do they come with a hutch? If so I might be able to help. I would have to check whether I could get to Leicester this weekend though.

Amy

I hope someone can help them. I cant take anymore until I get back from NY and then I have two waiting for me. :( I dont drive either or I would fetch them.

I have a spare 7ft hutch so could foster if necessary.

Alternatively, I travel from Notts to Huntingdon about once a week usually on a Friday. I am going this Friday, so could meet Jill somewhere to collect them and transport them to Huntingdon if Cheryl could meet me there.

Shell could you meet me to either foster or take to Cheryl's? if so when and where could you meet..and thank you!

Tamsin thanks for your kind offer re boarding..if we can't sort out transport i may take you up on it. :D

Jill, I can meet on Friday, after lunch. Anywhere which is convenient for you.

If you want me to foster for you I will, if you want them to go to Cheryl, I will arrange with her how and when to get them there.

Shell xxx

Back