• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OOOOOOOOOOO im excited! we MIGHT have progress!!!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
well last night i plucked up the courage to ask if i could convert the spare room to a rabbit room and it went down quite well!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

they said obviously there wuuld be a lot of work needed doing inc sorting EVERYTHING in the spare room :shock: probably taking all the stuff we no longer use to a jumble sale or similar, redoing the floor (either with lino or those stick on lino squares) repainting it, buying new stuff for storage etc (everything needed i will buy) but they can see it being 'do-able' so fingers crossed all goes to plan and my buns can move in in a month or so :D:D:D
they might still have their open crate in there but not 100% sure, got to measure the room then draw a scale plan of everything :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

fingers crossed!

That's brilliant news for the buns, also sounds like lots of work for you, but I am sure that won't be a problem and will certainly be worth it in the long run.

going to do some quick house work then off to find a tape measure :D

(it is only a small room about 7ft x 7ft max but its bigger than what they have now and they would still be free ranging every day :D )

its actually a bit bigger than i thought :D 7ft 1" x 7ft 4" but it has a 2ft 10" x 1ft 2" bit in the corner which goes into the room (weird shaped room :? ) but if and when they go in there i think they will be nicely settled. also planning to put things like a coffee table etc in there to act as a shelf :wink: :D ooo im all excited, time to start planning me thinks :D

Back