• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Little Tilly-May :( Pic Added

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=37710

Little Tills isn't right Bless her. This morning I took the shutter off the hutch and saw straight away that something was wrong, She was in a daze, & had obviously been sat in the same spot for some time as she was freezing. She didnt want her breakfast, and was reluctant to move, she seemed to be not taking in her surroundings .. v.distant? so I wrapped her up in a warm towel and held her against my body to warm her up, gave her some warm water (which she took gladly) and some rescue remedy, and she came round within ten minutes and ate her breakfast :) Mum took the day off to look after her (What would I do without My Mum?!!) and apparently she's been fine all day, apart from Mum was slightly concerened when she went to check on her and she it shocked her, as she thought she'd have heard her/saw her coming :? . Tonight the vet mentioned an MRI Scan, but apparently this comes with risks? :( She wants to finish the panacur course, then will move her onto antibiotics, apparently she doesnt really want to give her them at the same time, as she wants to know whats reacting to what, and rather than just temporarily masking the problem, she wants to find out what it is and seek some prevention and cure. Please keep those vibes coming for my Little Superstar, It breaks my heart seeing her hurting, after the year shes had she deserves nothing but 110% happiness! :( Xx

I'm so sorry Tills isn't well. It's so upsetting seeing them in distress, but you're such a great bunny mummy (and your mum sounds like an ace bunny grandmummy!) so she's in the best possible care.

Huge get well vibes coming Tilly's way!

AMETHYST

oh becki im sorry till stills seems to be poorly

sending lots of get well wishes and nose rubs to the little princess

oh becki im so sorry to hear tilly may still isnt right. must be such an awful worry for you. your mum is so sweet bless her. bet it was a relief to know she was in good hands. sending loads of vibes to tilly may and hoping shes back on top form really soon x x x nose rubs for tills and hugs for you x

oh no.. sorry to hear Tilly still isnt right.. i do hope she improves real soon and they figure out what is wrong.. what a worry for you
Big hugs to you and Tilly

Aww poor Tills, :( your mum is brilliant for taking care of her all day though! I hope the little girlie feels better soon. Btw do you know what risks the vet said came with the MRI? Just my mum is a radiographer and the MRI is supposed to be the safer scanner as it doesn't use radiation like the CT scan does. Might be worth asking your vet about. :) Vibes for Tills. Xx

Sorry to hear she is still under the weather!!!! I hope she gets better soon xxx

Come on Tills, stop worrying your Mummy and grandmummy!!!! xxx

Thanks Everyone. Jess, I can't remember what the risks were, Not sure she said - Do they have to go under GA for a scan? :? Just took these photos, Still the most gorgeous little thing in the universe, but that wonderful sparkle has gone from her eyes :cry:

tillsi001.jpg

tillsi003.jpg

Becki X

Gorgeous bun. Hope she feels better soon, try not to worry too much, she will pick up on your anxieties too. Hugs and vibes for both of you xx Jess

Hmm yeah it'll probably be the GA risk, MRI scans work by using a giant magnet so she shouldn't be harmed by being scanned unless there is a particular risk for rabbits. :?
Look at that beautiful girl! :love: Give her a big kiss from me, I hope she feels better soon. Xx

Becki I know how worrying this time is. Please try to stay strong and positive . You are a great bunny mum and so is your mum! Give her a nosey rub from me!

Back