• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oooh 'eck!?

KerinTravis

Mama Doe
:shock: I think I have just caused Bunny War in my house :? My Bunny Basics order arrived today, and as well as going bonkers over seeing all the brown paper bags of various herbs and ripping the paper to shreds to try to get into them, they have now starting bickering between them over the strawberry leaves :roll: I've just had to step in as bunny mummy and make them both take a time out!? :oops: They are now tucking into a little strawberry leaves and plaintain and sharing nicely :roll: :lol:

I dunno, they can be worse than kids sometimes!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still, at least I know they appreciate the fact that they eat all of my money!! I haven't even let them anywhere near the dandelion or blackberry leaves yet :shock: :shock: :shock:

I do wish you lot would stop saying how good bunny basics and hay experts are... I'm too poor at the moment :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad Trav and Treacle are playing nicely now :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Am awaiting payday for placing an order!!!! Think I enjoy getting the orders of bunny stuff more than the bunnies :lol: :lol: :lol:

:oops: Sorry Linda, I too am v poor atm, but I needed more megazob desperately and I don't like just buying that on it's own, so I decided to do a whole shop!?

Back