• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The reason I've not been on as much

sparklefairy

Wise Old Thumper
Is because I've found this Amazing man :D :D :D :D I love him so much and I can honestly say I've never been this happy before in my whole life :D . He's changed my life so much for the best and I couldn't imagine ever being without him now. It's not the best picture in the world of me, I look like a freak ( nothing new there lol ) but I just wanted to show you all the reason why I'm so happy :D
i'm not sure what Ifan would say if he knew he was on a rabbit forum though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
rainbowandme.jpg

Aw that's fantastic! I felt that way when I met Harry - I didn't know whether he was "the one" straight away but I did instantly know that we'd always be a minimum of best ever friends. :) You two look like a lovely couple, I'm so glad you're so happy! :D

AMETHYST

Awww that is a lovely pic!!

You tell Ifan he has to look after you or he'll have 'Auntie Jane' to answer too..... :shock: :wink:

You really deserve to be happy Rainbow and I am so pleased for you :D

Janex

Awww Rainbow, go you! And you don't look like a freak, you're gorgeous! And you make a lovely couple, I'm so happy for you :lol: .

Aww thats lovely :D I'm so glad you are happy, you deserve to be happy after the stuff you went through before. He's a very lucky man to have found you :D

awww thanks everyone :D :D :D what lovely comments! Jane I'll tell him that he better look after me or " auntie Jane," and her army of bunnies will deal with him :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! I really didn't think I'd be given another chance on love. I've actually been so happy that I've cried a few times :shock: :oops: :lol:

sparklefairy said:
awww thanks everyone :D :D :D what lovely comments! Jane I'll tell him that he better look after me or " auntie Jane," and her army of bunnies will deal with him :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! I really didn't think I'd be given another chance on love. I've actually been so happy that I've cried a few times :shock: :oops: :lol:

aww bless you. Everyone gets a second chance at love, sometimes even a third, forth, fifth and more chances! :D

Back