• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nomad-An Update-He's Pulled TWO DOES!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Well I am hoping the wee man will not feel I have been too hasty in finding him a new friend. Actually its FRIENDS

Today I built a neutral pen and introduced Nomad to Katie (wild Bun) and Muirne. So far so good but they have only been together for about 4 hours.
During that time there has just been a bit of argy bargy between Nomad and Katie. I expected this as Katie likes to be Boss. There has been no real aggression or fur flying....YET!!

During the last 4 hours I have aged 10 years :roll:

Bonding makes me..... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Picture311.jpg

Despite how the angle of the pic looks I did not take it whilst hanging off a lampshade!! :lol:

Janex

Jane I don't think that's hasty at all - it will do Nomad the world of good. :thumb: It will help him that he was there when Martha passed to the Bridge as he will realise and accept that she has gone rather than pine after her wondering where she went. To bond him again will obviously stop him being lonely. I really hope it goes well - fingers crossed! :D

AMETHYST

Sounds like they are doing fine. The first contact between Jen and Harley involved her trying to dig on his head :shock: bu they are all loved up now. :D

Back