• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is he doing.....??

Hi,

I've got a 9 month old mini-lop house bunny who seems to have invented a new game, but I dont know how to play it!!

He runs around the living room with a large bit of paper in his mouth making 'mm' 'mm' sounds.... he seems well happy running backwards and forwards, towards me and away... does this sound familiar to anyone? is it an invite to play and how can i join in with his game?

a humming rabbit is a "fruity" bun!! :shock: :lol: :lol: his hormones are kicking in and he has realised spring is on the way.! If he isn't neutered I'd get him done!

Aww that sounds so sweet. I need to see pics!!!!!!!! :lol:

My Smudge used to make the humming noise at me. Turns out he 'loved' me!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I used to lay down on the floor with him and he would run round and jump over me over and over again!!!!
I say, get down on the floor and play!!! ( But watch your head, Smudge took a 'fancy' to mine) :lol: :lol:

oh.... that might be an idea actually, I didnt bother when we first got him as he was too young, plus he didn't exhibit any spraying or aggressive behaviour.. guess he's growing up fast!!

I'll try to sort out some pics, he's well funny, so glad we keep him in the house.. he's either running round our feet and making 'mmm' noises, playing his 'paper game' or collapsing next to the sofa to watch tv.........

Oh er.... I didnt realise that was what that noise meant. Marley does it when I give him a cuddle!

He's having the snip next month anyway. :D

Aw! He sounds lovely! :lol: Miles used to run around us frantically before he was "done", but he never hummed or buzzed! He did buzz at his rival Benny recently when we tried to bond them (unsuccessfully) and it's such a strange noise - I thought there was an electrical fault! :lol:

Please do try to put piccies up, he sounds like a real character! :D

AMETHYST

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aw he's so funny! My housebun Hazel does similar sometimes with whatever he can find, usually a stray sock!

But he doesn't do it with as much gusto as that!!!!!

Bless him!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha ha! Thats really funny! Looks very happy with life though :D

Next video, we want to see you down there playing 'run-around-with-paper-on-your-head' with him :D

excellent, glad you find him as amusing as me.

He's a right nutter, this morning he's been digging at the girlfriend's feet to get sime attention from her!

Back