• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Case of the Missing Rabbit

kayjay

Warren Veteran
Well I've just had a fright..... I went down to give the buns their veg and normally both come charging at me as soon as I go in the shed. Today only MJ came, Pippa was nowhere to be seen. I called her, no reply, called again....nothing.

Dreading what I might find I looked around the shed, in the hutch, but no, she was gone :shock:

At the side of the hutch is a bale of hay on its end so I pulled it forward, honestly expecting a dead rabbit, but she looked up with a mouthful of hay - she's tunnelled her way though the bale to get at the back :lol:

What a relief :D :D :D

:no: Naughty Pippa!

:lol: Thats happened to me a couple of times...I found Meggie hidden behind the dog crate in the summer house after having a massive panic looking for her, and Tammy has recently taken to using a bag of hay as her bed :lol:

Back