• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bertie had his free mot today!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
oh my he wasn amused..he was very embarressed...
i had bif sen by different vet today..see update on health thread for her..
the vet frgot to weigh bif and asked the nurse to do it whilst MOt bertie.
bif weighed in at 2.2kg..and then they went to weigh bertie..whoops..
i was left holding bif whilst the nurse cuddling bertie trotted out into the waiting room and weighed him on..the doggy scales!! Much to the amusement and shock of the other folks waiting in the waiting room!
poor bertie..he will never live it down!
The nurse loves to cuddle him and he really likes her..she looked after him n bif last time when bif had a dental and when she had her xray.
It was amusing..he was a pain to have his teeth checked.but liked having the ear check and eye check and was proud of his clean bum..juat one smeely foot as hed just sat in a scared bif squishy!
shed managed to rip off a toenail moving from one room to another!

They said bertie was extremely healthy and happy and he hadnt been losing weight as we hadthought..oh no..hes gained it! instead of being the 12lb bunny he was when he came here.hes now the 15lb bunny :oops:
the mot comes complete with leaflets and a sample of excel food..and i went to buy some rabbit panacur as i thought itd be a good idea with the e.cunuli killer in it..never know do you. well apparently its free with the mot!!
bertie a bit embarressed he had togo on the doggy scales..he thought he was a nethie!! :lol:

Glad his MOT went well, I am going to see if I can get my 5 done when I take my girls for their post op check!

Back