• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OH MY!

OH my :censored: god!!!!! I feel sick :evil: ... What horrible things to put those poor rabbits in..
Reminds me of a laboratory testing on animals :evil: :evil:

Re: These cages on ebay

bunniesbarnbabe said:
:evil:

absolutely disgusting, has anybody reported this seller yet

Unfortunately it prob not illegal to sell them :(

'Yes I'll start my business.....smashing all the :censored: hutches that are around' :twisted:

Its perfectly legal to sell them- hes not talking about breeding them- they are cages for MEAT and FUR rabbits ! :censored: :evil: :evil:

im trying to think of a use for the cages, erm storage of stuff that needs air flow, erm....... im sure it would be good for storing something, just not animals!

That's awful :( Those poor bunnies all crammed in, it's like battery chickens, so so wrong :evil:

The picture takes me back to my childhood though, my dad used to breed rabbits and I used to go with him to a place where I remember the rabbits being put into cages like that to go abroad ....... I innocently thought they were going to be pets for children who lived abroad :cry:

Could someone off here buy them and destroy them? Might stop someone else from starting up..could do a thread to sponsor the destruction of them in aid of your local rescue??
Need someone in the Grimsby area

That's terrible!! :evil: :evil: Somebody in the area please bid or can some collect it if I bid. I don't want it but there's a bid on it by some who seems like a farmer. If you look at their feedback they have bought stuff from sausage maker and poulty places. It's at a pound.

I'd hate to think that buns will end up in there again. :(

Back