• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moody bun-Help!

rineyroo

Mama Doe
My Horatio often gets moody and a bit nasty towards Snowy when the temperature drops. He grunted and chased her out the catflap and sat there not letting her back in til I picked him up! Moody little so and so. I think she may have started it by nudging him out of the food bowl. Does anyone else's bun get a bit moody when it's cold or is my Horatio just a bit odd?

Today he's being even more of git, chasing grunting and pulling some fur out! She's moulting anyway but still. I have put loads of hay and straw in their shed, so it's not cold. Why is he being such a swine? I don't want to separate them but if he continues I think I'll have to :cry:

Are they both neutered? Ive heard people say on here that neutered bucks can get a bit frisky with does who are not spayed.

Or could he be in pain? Ie) something not easy for us to see like his teeth?

Back