• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FIZZ

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
fizzresize.jpg

Little Fizz .

She was brought to us because someone saw her being pushed around in a dolls pram with her sisters at 10 days old

She has been living with her sister untill recently but they began to disagre with each other .

they were both spayed but Fizz didnt heal properly so she had to go back in to be re operated on .

After this Fizz started picking on her sister realy badly . we think because she was feeling unwell .

She is back at the vets for stitches friday and hopefully this time all will be healed nicely . Then she ll be looking for a new home . :D

Awwwwwwwwwwww what a gorgeous fluffster! :love: :love: :love:
Hope she`s soon fully healed.

Su.x

P.S. Don`t want to swap her for a psychotic Argente do you?! :roll: :lol: :lol:

omg i shouldnt have looked.. she is beautiful!!! Would look gorgeous next to my Simba!! One problem though.. boyfriend says no more bunnies!! :? I hope little Fizz finds a lovely new home really soon :D

awww Chris thought you would adore her :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: pants now you share a house although I suppose it is good the have the dicipline really cos if it wasn't for Jon I would probably be over run with buns :lol:

Fizz is a babe I am sure she will be snapped up :love:

bunnymadhouse - I can hear a voice....listen...its saying....you have no room for Fizz...you need someone to foster her....you need Jay to foster her...you need to send her now....

Ooh that was strange wasnt it....you should always listen when you hear strange voices though :shock: :lol: :lol:

Ohhhh, she is gorgeous and would look fantastic with Biscuit. Shame he already has a woman! I hope that she finds herself her forever home soon

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Aww soooo cute!Wishing she was mine!Maybe i will need my bunny naping kit out! :D :wink: :lol: 8)

Amy
xxxx

Good luck with the healing.Hope hey find a good home!Pushed in a pram!?

That's wonderful news!!! Shame it wasn't me though, lol!

I was wondering though, do you know how old she is?? She looks like she is the same size/build & weight as biscuit as well as looking like she needs to grow into her ears :lol:

Back