• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't believe you guys dont have snow!!

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
:shock:

snow004.jpg

snow002.jpg

snow001.jpg

snow003.jpg

Becks X

Hope its not like that here in the morning, :shock: we're not too far away from derbyshire!! Cool photos tho!! :D

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr that looks cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It`s absolutely freezing here but no sign of snow. Just loads of yucky rain!

Su.x

blimey, i have no snow here! :shock: I'm right on the border for derbyshire as well! I have friends in Buxton and they always seem to get snow.

Ohhhhh that's SO unfair! I'd LOVE to have that - then we could stay at home and play in the fun snow! :lol:

I actually thought you'd Photoshopped the big snowflakes onto the picture... then I realised they were real! :shock: :lol:

AMETHYST

:( :( :( :evil: :( :evil:

pleeeeeease send some here are forecast has now moved to tomorrow night but i dont think it will be as much as you have you lucky.......
had some hail today....well at least it was white i suppose :lol:

Amethyst said:
I actually thought you'd Photoshopped the big snowflakes onto the picture... then I realised they were real! :shock: :lol:

Photoshopping?!! Waaaaay too technical for me! :oops: :lol: We have more forecast for tonight/tomorrow - the bunnies dont like it, think it makes their toes too cold :roll: X

omg omg wow! derby isnt really too far from here and we dont have any :( mind you its been sooooooooooooo cold today i recon it will tonight. hope so!

Back