• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sweep's trip out - he now hates his daddy

bunnifairy

Warren Scout
Well Sweep went for his MOT today and he got a nice clean bill of health yay.

Although we now know he still has plums lol the nurse said to my o/h that he probably didn't need to be neutered and that neutering rarely helps with behavioural issues :shock:

He got some free super rabbit excell and a free course of panacur.

So pretty good really

Now he just hates his dad :lol:

bunnifairy said:
Although we now know he still has plums lol the nurse said to my o/h that he probably didn't need to be neutered and that neutering rarely helps with behavioural issues :shock:

Sweep or you OH ? :lol:

Seriously though I don't understand advice like that, take a look on a wide range of animal forums, and the overwhelming amount of experience from the members shows that neutering did help their pet who had behavioural issues. :roll:

Well I had thought that neutering was advisable and he needs to be done so he can have a g/f.

My O/H hasn't been neutered either though :lol:

I wonder if your O/H had a manly moment and misheard the nurse :wink: . Perhaps she said "really helps with behavioural issues" and not "rarelyhelps etc" :wink: :wink: Maybe he wants to protect his little boy's plums as well!!!!!! :D

Back