• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Relaxed Rabbit: Massage for Your Pet Bunny

I got it and wasnt that impressed really :?

I must give it another read tho, as admittedly I havent tried it out.

i think it's fab and you really have to try it to see how fab the book is!! I tried it on teddy when i first rescued him and he was in a bit of a state, he loved it!!! got really relaxed and settled on my lap and his teeth were chattering away. I think it helped build the trust between us too.
The subject has been talked about before and most people enjoyed the book. The aurthor Chandra writes for my magazine and she practices massage on humans as well as animals and is a very clever lady.
I do have a few of her books for sale if anyone is interested.

bunny mad lisa said:
i think it's fab and you really have to try it to see how fab the book is!! I tried it on teddy when i first rescued him and he was in a bit of a state, he loved it!!! got really relaxed and settled on my lap and his teeth were chattering away. I think it helped build the trust between us too.
The subject has been talked about before and most people enjoyed the book. The aurthor Chandra writes for my magazine and she practices massage on humans as well as animals and is a very clever lady.
I do have a few of her books for sale if anyone is interested.

I will give it a go tonight :thumb: I was probably a bit too quick to dismiss it.

I will get it I think, need to wait untill after payday now as I've just spent £81.70 to go and se some poxy flowers :?

Back