• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who is a member of RWA?

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
After a really rubbish start to the week here at work, I decided to treat myself to RWA membership :D :D

Is anyone else here a member? x

I can't afford it :( I have to subscribe to journals for uni and that costs a fortune :? Grrr!

leanne said:
I can't afford it :( I have to subscribe to journals for uni and that costs a fortune :? Grrr!

:shock: won't the university pay for that? :( If I had to personally subscribe to all the journals I use I'd be absolutely broke all of the time :(

I'm really excited ... hope the membership pack arrives soon :D

I'm a member. They're great. I especially enjoy watching my non-rabbity friends look through the magazine in ever-growing disbelief.....

Me :D

Does anyone know how to change your address with them - I moved house over four months ago, and I had a look but couldn't see anywhere on their website that said what to do :?

Could you call the helpline? or, probably better, write to them at their horsham address.

Sooz22 said:
Could you call the helpline? or, probably better, write to them at their horsham address.

Just called them and it's sorted :D

I did call that number a couple of months ago, but they wanted my membership number as they couldn't find my name, and I didn't know my number :? Turns out, I hadn't changed my name either since I got married over a year ago :lol:

Never mind - new subscription paid and details changed :wink:

Morrigan1981 said:
leanne said:

:shock: won't the university pay for that? :( If I had to personally subscribe to all the journals I use I'd be absolutely broke all of the time :(

I'm really excited ... hope the membership pack arrives soon :D

No :( They have the journals in the library (one copy per issue) but when there are around 200+ students on similar degrees and I can't spend much time there due to my son and the animals its the only way I get to keep up to date with it all, Im studying conservation and environment and most exams and reports are on current and new theories :?

Ah well, only another 2 yrs then I can subscribe!! :D

Me :D :D :D

It was bought for me as a Christmas Present, best pressie this year :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back