• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i think teegra is up to something

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
hmmmm :| i posted the other day that he seems extra happy binkying everywhere, well last night he seemed suspiciously happy :? *back story* i used to sleep with my head op near their pen and he always had someway of coming and sitting right next to me whether that he on his cat scratching post or in his sandbox, well when they chewed threw the cable at the back of my tv (despite proofing them :roll: ) i turned my tv round to block access to that back but then i turned round in my bed so i could still see the telly :oops: well last night i was back to sleeping with my head next to the pen and he jumped in the sandbox looked at me went mad dash and binkying round the cage, then back in the sandbox where he pushed himself against the mesh for nose rubs and tickles than he sat down right next to be and started 'watching' the tv (he has always done this but only when cartoons are on i think its the bright flashy colours and funny noises :lol: ) he lay there for about 5 mins then went off for another good binky before settling in his usual sleeping place besie duchess in the litter tray

i think i will have to look for damage or something as i am sure he is up t something, not that i could do anything about it with him being so damn cute :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
what do you think though?? up to something or just happy that he can see the tv again :?: :lol:

Steph said:
:roll: Errrm up to something me thinks ! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: probably nicked a teaspoon from somewhere and is slosly digging to freedom :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmmm will def need further observations :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bunnies are happiest when they are plotting against you - usually their plans involving getting somewhere they are not meant to be or chewing something they are not meant to have. :lol:

cheekytikki said:
Steph said:
:roll: Errrm up to something me thinks ! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: probably nicked a teaspoon from somewhere and is slosly digging to freedom :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmmm will def need further observations :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Its sounds like he's happy to have yoo close enough for on-demand nose rubs and also happy he can catch up on Hollyoaks!

Back