• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Get a free rabbit check-up this week!

neeshkabeesh

Warren Scout
Hope I'm not repeating what someone has already said!

Quoted from Saturday magazine which comes with the Saturday Daily Express January 20, 2007:
Treat your pet rabbit to a Healthy Hopper MOT as part of National Rabbit Week, starting on Monday. Vets across the country are offering free check-ups for rabbits and advice for owners on care and nutrition. For your nearest participating surgery, see www.nationalrabbitweek.co.uk or call 0800 413969
My vets just sent me a letter this morning about a rabbit evening they're having this week and to tell me to book my free rabbit consultation. Its usually about £10 a consultation at my vets so I'm going to save myself £30 with three bunnies!

Hi Neesh.

Looks interesting... i'm in Tyne and Wear too, do you mind me asking which Vets it is that you received your letter off?

I used the post code search and was thinking Premiers Vets Ltd was probably the closest to me. But they aren't my usual vets... so not sure what to do?

I was going to post about this too! I've got 3 of mine in the vets already so I'm going to get them to do the check on Benji later and the girls if they are up to it!

Will hopefully get to take Teddy and Bertie down later in the week.

It's a really good thing to do I think.

Tiger Lilly said:
Hi Neesh.

Looks interesting... i'm in Tyne and Wear too, do you mind me asking which Vets it is that you received your letter off?

I used the post code search and was thinking Premiers Vets Ltd was probably the closest to me. But they aren't my usual vets... so not sure what to do?

Its Gilmoor vets, they have a surgery in Gilesgate, Durham and one in Sunderland. I usually go to the Sunderland branch but this letter was from the main branch at Durham, so I'll be calling them but they may tell me to call the Sunderland one. I've been using them for years now, I think they're excellent and they're always very open to discussion and suggestions about treatment on my rats and rabbits.

Durham branch: http://www.any-uk-vet.co.uk/gilmoor-sunderland-rd/index.htm
Sunderland branch: http://www.any-uk-vet.co.uk/gilmoor-wdc/index.htm

teegra is having his on thursday, duchess doesnt need one as she was only vaccinated last friday so had a full check up then :D

Back