• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piccies of my little wild bun, Harvey, chillin'.

Nicola3

Mama Doe
Morning fwiends :D ,

Took some piccies of Harvey on one of his new favourite chill-out spots, the window sill in the bedroom :love: :love: :love: . He jumps from the bed to the window and cosies up. :love:

harvwindow06.jpg

harvwindow03.jpg

harvwindow04.jpg

harvwindow02.jpg

harvwindow05.jpg

He certainly knows how to get cosy.... I love Harv so much. He still has dental pain which makes me very miserable. I just wish he would get better. After finding Harvey injured in the road he inspired me to help other bunnies in need. I love him sooooooo much ...he's my baby :love: :love: :love:

Hope you like the pics.

Love and hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Hi Nicola,

He's my babe :love:

I found him laying in the road on Easter Sunday a couple of years ago.
He's been through so much in his little life. Where he was knocked he has a slightly mislaigned jaw and needs to have his molars burred every few months. He has had a lot of dental pain recently and he's been miserable which makes me miserable too.

I love him very very much. He makes me smile.

L of L,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

omg i think that is probably one of the cutest things i have ever seen :love: :love:

he is gorgeous, hope he feels better soon (((hugs)))

He's my little man :love:

I've had him since he was a baby, he was only about 8wks old so we have a very special bond. I've had to care for him and give him his meds from an early age. He's a real character and very bolshy. He chases my cat away even though he has no front teeth :lol:

I have some more pics of Harvey and Primrose (another rescue wild bun). I'll post them in a mo :D

L O L,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

oh Nicola, Harvey is gorgeous. :love:

He looks very relaxed on that comfy cushion. Well done for bringing him up to be a super duper ickle bun.

Back