• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Todays adventure by Dobbin andTwinkle

Dobbin

Mama Doe
Quick take as much as you can before mum takes it away again!

DSCN3555.jpg

Why does mum keep tidying these up she knows i like them all over the shed!!

DSCN3632.jpg

Quick lets destroy the basket before she has chance to tidy them away again!!

DSCN3695.jpg

I hope you all like!!

Sue
xx

awww they really do make a fantastic couple :love:
mine had a basket like that now they have a sort of frisbee of the base :roll: :lol:

They look absolutly lovely together.

Just a word of warning though, I'm sure you are careful, but Barley got really ill (for a good couple weeks) after eating one of these corn on the cob things. I only let him have it for a few minutes, but still I think he ate too much. He's never had any problems before or since, and although I could be wrong I blame the corn! I hope you understand i'm not critisizing you I've read many of you posts and i know you are a good Bunny Mummy!! :D

Hi

Thank you all for your lovely comments!!

They certainly are a mischievous pair!!

Thank you for filling me in on the corn - course i didnt mind - its nice to know these things. Thank you very much

Sue
xx

I love the one where they are de-tidying...when will we learn? I repapered where mine had ripped it all off and have greatly offended them so they are hard at work rectifying the situation.
Brilliant pictures.
x

Back