• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 'Herd'

Hiya, I've already introduced myself, and many of you have asked to see pictures of my bunnies, so i am now going to introduce them all to you! This make take a while though lol
As you can see i love taking photo's of my bunnies and sorry if they are abit big!!

Ok first is Willow, and below her are her 5 babies.

Willow
IMG_2566small.jpg

My fav pic of Willow being a mummy, to baby Barley (10 days old)
WillowandBarleysmall.jpg

Silver
IMG_2543small.jpg

Barley
IMG_2554small.jpg

Hazel
IMG_2537small.jpg

Clover
IMG_2514small.jpg

Bramble
IMG_2534small.jpg

Ok now this is my oldest bunny Welsh who is 8
IMG_0917small.jpg

Ruby with my guineas Tia and Guinea
ruby-tiaandguineasmall.jpg

My 2 other guineas Flossie and Beau
GingerandFlossie2.jpg

Dandy (dutch) and Kiwi (black)
IMG_0147small.jpg

Jake
IMG_0588small.jpg

Ayosha
IMG_0676small.jpg

Pepper
IMG_0565small.jpg

Harriet
harriet5.jpg

Bliss
IMG_2922.jpg

Hope
IMG_2206.jpg

Kimmie
IMG_0881copysmall.jpg

Chip
IMG_0939small.jpg

Meadow
IMG_0716.jpg

Peter
IMG_0856.jpg

Phew! That's eveyone

Gorgeous Bunnies, so hard to pick a favourite as I adore fluffy bunnies but Welsh's face is adorable :love:

awww they'r all gorgeous, I love the pic of Willow and Barley! SO sweet! And danny and kiwi would b coming home with me :love:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :love: :love: :love: So many, and all SO gorgeous!! My O/H Harry hasn't really had a proper look at a lionhead before, and he said they were so cute and funny with their hairdos! He really loved them! :D

I personally would bunny-nap Willow, Barley, Clover and Welsh! :love:

AMETHYST

I'm glad you all like Hope, she's a little star!! I found her last year dumped in an alley way on my way home from college. I had no problem picking her up, she just sat there frozen on the spot. She look terrified and was shaking like mad!

She been here a few months now, and with alot of TLC she's turned into a perfectly well behaved bun (she used to lunge at me with alot of grunting). She's even found herself a friend!! :D

It's*all*about*the*bunny said:
I'm glad you all like Hope, she's a little star!! I found her last year dumped in an alley way on my way home from college. I had no problem picking her up, she just sat there frozen on the spot. She look terrified and was shaking like mad!

She been here a few months now, and with alot of TLC she's turned into a perfectly well behaved bun (she used to lunge at me with alot of grunting). She's even found herself a friend!! :D

Aw! Well done you for rescuing her! I bet she thinks she's in bunny heaven now! :thumb: My Rocket had been badly treated and he used to lunge and grunt a lot (never bit or even nipped though). Now he's an angel! Loves a fuss and gently takes treats from my hand. It just goes to show how forgiving bunnies can be!

AMETHYST

Back