• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Small fun loving, gentle bun seeks similar

TheGaffer

Mama Doe
My name is Smudge I'm 7 months old, spayed and single. I had 2 operations recently but I'm all better now. I'd really like to share life with a friend. I'm small (1.2kg) so I'd like a boy who's not too big. I can be quite bossy and I like to get my own way, but I love to cuddle and snuggle up. At the moment I snuggle up and groom my daddy. I enjoy hopping, hiding behind furniture, eating pellets, hay and vegetables, and sleeping in my litter tray.

I hope their is a special boy bunny out there with whom I can share hops and cuddles with.

Here are some picces of me:
21-01-07_1821.jpg

Heres me grooming and kissing my daddy:
21-01-07_1825.jpg

21-01-07_1826.jpg

i love ears!!
21-01-07_1827.jpg

I hope I hear from some lovely boys soon!!

Love Smudge XXX

Squidgy says you can come and live here with him. :wink: That's not quite what you meant........ oh, ok! Hope you find a nice husbun soon.

Awww bless ur stunnin! Im sure u'll find a hus-bun very soon, if I may I'd say domino thumper spike & jack r the prettiest 1s on that link, but thn thy'r all lovely!

sgprescue said:
How about Squiggle, he is a small, young, neutered and vacc'd male looking for love ;)

IMG_3567.jpg

Awwwww We love Squiggle!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:
But oh gosh, is he in Norwich???
Its a bit far away..... :cry: especially if they dont get on,.....

any suggestions

Nicola

Yes he is in Norwich, he is with one of my foster carers at the moment. Im sure a bunny run could be organised ;)

Hi we have a gorgoeus black otter nethie called Skippy..he was found dumped in a skip :( He is sooo friendly, loves his cuddles and will make a super pet.....He seems to be a youngster .
skippyc.jpg

skippyd.jpg

He is being neutered on Friday..and no problem getting him to you...bunny runs up your way are not a problem :D

We also have another lovely nethie also called Smudge but he won't mind a name change to live with a beautfiful girlie bun! He is neutered and mxyi jabbed
Smud.jpg

Who is this little cutie??

He is called Dillon
He is a mini lop about 2 yrs old . he is vaccinated and due to be neutered soon .

he is with a fosterer at the moment but coming to us as soon as we have space .
fosterers description is.....friendly , excitable and a *****to catch :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i havent met him yet but i love him already :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: look at everyone throwing wonderful boys your way :love: bet you wish you hadn't asked so publicly now cos you will want them all! :love:

Back