• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stop Mee!!

cannonwoman said:
And he`d go lovely with Tilly! :wink:

:lol: I was thinking of a 'Get Well' Present to her :p .. No I really shouldnt! Cant poss take on no more buns at the mo :( He's just like ... YUUUUUUUUMMY though - Want to cuddle him til he's cuddled out!! :oops: :lol: X

awww, that's where I got Treacle from, She's a Brummy Bunny too!!!

Thing is though Becki, you'd end up not being able to spot the difference!!! :lol: :lol:

KerinTravis said:

Thing is though Becki, you'd end up not being able to spot the difference!!! :lol: :lol:

... I think your forgetting something - Tills ear!!! :lol: X

beckiboo186 said:
KerinTravis said:

True, unless he decides it's a good look!!! I'm convinced Treacle's been getting lazier and lazier with her ears since Travis always has his lopped now, so you never know, it could be a new fashion trend!!!! :p

KerinTravis said:
beckiboo186 said:
KerinTravis said:

True, unless he decides it's a good look!!! I'm convinced Treacle's been getting lazier and lazier with her ears since Travis always has his lopped now, so you never know, it could be a new fashion trend!!!! :p

Aww :lol: I actually meant the huge tear down it .. :oops: :lol:

I'm not having him, really cant .. Just luuurve him X

beckiboo186 said:
KerinTravis said:
beckiboo186 said:
KerinTravis said:

Aww :lol: I actually meant the huge tear down it .. :oops: :lol:

I'm not having him, really cant .. Just luuurve him X

Why not? :wink: :lol:

Back