• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

not frosty, but some more piccies

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
took some more pics today unfortunately they didnt come out too well :(
but here are some of my faves

21jan2007012.jpg

the hasnt be photoshoppd yet but planning on enhancing the colours to make it warmer

21jan2007039.jpg

guinness well erm 'springing'!

21jan2007054.jpg

and again (he can go higher than that :shock: )

21jan2007066.jpg

and sometimes he gets a little close for comfort!!

21jan2007067.jpg

21jan2007068.jpg

21jan2007075.jpg

21jan2007076.jpg

21jan2007080.jpg

this one is my fave 'arty' one i really like the contrast of colour

21jan2007082.jpg

21jan2007085.jpg

this is a bodged pic, was trying to get a sun burst behind the sign, i would have taken the pic from the other direction to get more detail but the other way backs onto a car park :roll: still quite like is as a silhouettey pic

well thats it, hope you liked :D

Brilliant piccies as ever. :D
I love the one of guinness in mid air.
I`ve been trying to get some photos of Sadie catching her frisbee but i`m still having problems with how to work that function on my camera. Good old techno-phobe me! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

:lol: does it have a quick shoot mode or a mode where it takes a quick burst of pics? that is how i 'caught' guinness in mid air alhtough he is a very bouncy dog so had a lot of oppurtunities :lol: :lol:

glad you like the pics :D :oops:

It takes quick bursts of piccies but all i`ve managed to get so far is lots of piccies of trees! :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

:lol: :lol: ah yes been there, done that :lol: i would just say practise practise practise oh and get someone else to throw the frisbee to a rough spot where you have your camera pointing, or make sadie stay and throw the frisbee towards her, that way you dont have to 'chase' her with the camera :lol: :lol: (i speak from experience :lol: )

Lovely photos, please tell more about your springers they are lovely :D :D , I have a springer `Beth` shes 14 yrs now so now a springless spaniel :lol: :lol:

Just love the breed.

Mandy

:lol: what do you want to know?

cody is a 4 1/2 (5 in june) year old liver and whits working springer he is my absolute saviour and i love him more than life itself :love: he is my little agility boy and he recently won his first 1st place at his first comp of the year :D i have trained him since 8 weeks and he now knows so many tricks i cant even count them! um he isnt actually too much of a 'mad spinger' he is pretty chilled and takes everything in his stride (we took him on holiday for the first time a couple of years back and he acted as though he done it evry week!)

guinness is a 4 1/2 year old black and white show strain springer he was my sisters but had allergy triggered aggression aimed at her so he came to live with us and we are still working with him (he is also aggressive to a lot of dark smooth coated dogs after getting 'attacked' on 3 or 4 separate occasions by the same dog :x ) he also does agility but my sister runs him he is doing quite well and will be a nice fast dog but he tends to run off once in the ring as he panics when he is separated form mum and dad and he also gets scared by the judge (especially if the judge is wearing a hat :roll: ) he is quite a nervy dog but again we are working through his problems and he loves cuddles on the sofa and is mad!! especially when he has a jingle ball or a squeaky toy :roll: :lol:

and just so she doesnt feel left out amber is our 13 year old yallow lab she is really arthritic now and finds it hard to walk sometimes :( although other times she loves to play ball in the house or garden and still plays with 'her boys' as though she were a puppy. she has also started to get some nerve degeneration which means her feet will flip over and not right themselves and she sometimes cant feel herself poop so goes in the house :oops: and today was the first time that she actually tiddled in the house and she looked so guilty :cry: my poor little girl. other than that she is really strong her heart etc are all excellent even though she has had her terrifying moments (including getting hit by a car :shock: :( - although the only damage luckily was bruising and a broken number plate)
she is one of these dogs that 'couldnt possibly' get up a step and would 'need' to be lifted only to run in and jump on the sofa :roll: :lol: she was the 'perfect' dog never naughty and would let us do anything and not move a muscle (poor girl regularly got dressed up and nails painted :roll: :oops: ) she would also sit out in the fron garden all day and not move from her spot (open front garden on a quite road plus someone always checking her from the window) although we cant let her do that anymore with all the dodgy people about :?

have you got anymore piccies of beth??? i agree though spaniels are a fantastic breed, we had one when i was younger too he was called whisky and lived to be 14 :D

ooo dear iv gone on :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

had a quick go at editing first pic to get a rough guestimate of the finished product. it is starting to look better already (in my opinion anyway :oops: )

BEFORE:
21jan2007012.jpg

AFTER:
21jan2007012edit.jpg

obviousl i have only just started on the stuff at the beginning i will also sort out the trees and sky at some point but cant be bothered right now :lol:

will probably also 'tweak' the grassy stuff at the front to get it right but as i said this is just a quick guestimate :D

oh ******* just realise i forgot to delete the sky so it looks a bit funny :roll: duurrrrr :lol:

Back