• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oooooouch!!!!!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Mark was holding Little Ted this evening so i could give him his baytril & Ted decided he didn`t want it so decided to kick out his back legs, unfortunately i was bent forwards at the time & got a right old pummelling in the face from Ted!!!! :shock: To say it hurt is an understatement! :cry:
Thank God i cut his claws the other day or you`d all be calling me `Scar Face`! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

ow!!!! poor you that hurts like h***!!

good job you cut his claws!!

norty ted :no: you mustnt kick mummy in the face and must take your medicine like a good boy!!!

Ouch!!! hope your ok???

My hubby got the back legs of our frenchie in the stomach when she kicked out one day!!!! it winded him!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicola

TheGaffer said:
Ouch!!! hope your ok???

My hubby got the back legs of our frenchie in the stomach when she kicked out one day!!!! it winded him!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicola

He was lucky the kick did not hit any LOWER :shock:

Hope you are not too bruised Su!!

Janex

Ouch!!! It really hurts doesn't it! I got a good kick from Smudge once in the throat!!!!!! :?

Hope you are feeling better now! :D

Back