• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spritely Speckle & Mad Mulberry update.

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
As promised to Jill here are some new piccies of my 2 adopted honeybunnies.

Mulberry (who i can`t really call mad anymore) has had a total personality transplant. She no longer lunges or tries to attack me anymore and always tries to climb up the front of the hutch when i go out there. :D
I can now handfeed her:
PICT1007.jpg

And she also enjoys her cuddles:
PICT1011.jpg

Speckle has also come in leaps & bounds, especially since being bonded with Kahlo.
She no longer runs away from me:
PICT1017.jpg

PICT1026.jpg

And `loves` Kahlo:
PICT1019.jpg

She isn`t overly keen on being picked up but she`s happy & that`s all i care about. :D
I`ve got to move their hutch though as it`s directly outside my bedroom window & the other night they woke me up at 4am when they were re-arranging their hutch! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And here`s a few photos i took today of some of my other bunnies as i didn`t want them feeling left out! :wink:

PICT1022.jpg

Kahlo (Speckle`s husbun) looking as gorgeous as ever.

PICT1031.jpg

Little Ted & Poppet.

PICT1033.jpg

Blue, Tia & Pandora. I swear these 3 are joined at the hip, you very rarely see them apart.

Hope you liked,
Su.x

thanks for posting pics of the 2 Honeybunnies..great to see them looking happy :D Well done for getting Mulberry more relaxed..i have missed her as she was such a character!

Your other bunnies are so cute too!..love Poppet :love:
But where's Petal?? :lol:

honeybunny said:
thanks for posting pics of the 2 Honeybunnies..great to see them looking happy :D Well done for getting Mulberry more relaxed..i have missed her as she was such a character!

Believe me she`s still got character, you want to try getting her in from the run!!!! And her hutch still looks like a pig sty every morning!!!

Your other bunnies are so cute too!..love Poppet :love:
But where's Petal?? :lol:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

awwwwwwwwwwwwww they all so lovely :love: . mulberry looks like harv(even the same lil white bits on the paws)and poppet it the spit of my newest benji! what colour would u class poppet as being?
lovely pictures !

bumble3130 said:
awwwwwwwwwwwwww they all so lovely :love: . mulberry looks like harv(even the same lil white bits on the paws)and poppet it the spit of my newest benji! what colour would u class poppet as being?
lovely pictures !

Thankyou. :D

Poppet`s colouring is chinchilla.

Su.x

oooo i like that name for colouring. its exactly the same as benji so now instead of saying yeah hes a mixture of browns that blend in and go in a wierd way i can say hes chinchilla lol :lol:

Back