• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tilly :)

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
You've not seen her for a while! :D

Oh No, She's here with her Camera! :roll:

Tillymay001.jpg

Mummy, I'll go if you dont stop taking photos :p

Tillymay002.jpg

Byeee!

Tillymay003.jpg

Where's Tills?!

Tillymay005.jpg

Argh!! Mum don't follow me!! :shock:

Tillymay004.jpg

Couldnt leave him out :wink:

Tillymay008.jpg

.. specially as he guards his Princesses Palace so well :lol:

Tillymay009.jpg

Hope you like, Becks X

Aww Tilly! :love: I know I've said it before but I just love her home! Hope your feeling better today Miss Tilly, kisses and cuddles from Jess, Ruby and Millie. Xx

Awwww I love the 1 of ur dog guarding the hutch, soooooo sweet. I love retrievers too, when I have a big house and don't have 2 work all the time I''m gonna have a golden retriever, a Jack Russell, a horse, & at least 6 bunnies!

Each floor is 6ft X 3 ft :roll: She loves it so much, Keep the shutters on downstairs and she spends most of her time there, think it feels like a warren as she builds all sorts of tunnels and nests down there :) X

Awwwwwwwwww the lovely Tilly! :D Her wonky ears always make me smile, they`re just so cute. :D
Glad she`s feeling a little better today, sending her extra special noserubs & ofcourse Sadie sends sloppy kissies to Venny! :love:

Su.x

Back